As we make our transition to the great state of Wyoming, we are going to be on the lookout for high performance, exceptionally skilled people to help us grow. If this is you, send the job title you'd like to apply for, your resume, and a cover letter showing us why we can't live without you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stag Arms has specialized in the development of AR15 rifles since it was first founded in 2003. The company aims to provide all shooters with a superior quality rifle at competitive price points, while driving home lifetime value with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee.
While pioneering the first left-handed Modern Sporting Rifle, the Stag Arms Team is constantly pushing the boundaries of product development for both right and left-handed consumers. The creation of innovative products that are accessible to all shooters being the main target.
Each and every part that is assembled into Stag rifles are 100% American made, which is why we remain confident that we are producing a quality product. Stag Arms’ goal remains the same; to make sure there is no weak side for our customers and continuing to be a top tier firearms producer.
“Great rifles are made in America; the best rifles are made here”
As the Stag Arms Product Manager, you will plan, implement and direct the development of effective product offerings that drove top line sales and track and manage pricing to ensure financial targets are achieved. Work closely with marketing and sales on product strategies that drive top and bottom line objectives.
New Product Development
· Evaluate feasibility of new products including market demand, design, manufacturing and present concepts to senior leadership team for evaluation and approval.
· Develop strategy for new product introduction and/or integration.
· Develop project scope, objectives and manage cross functional aspects of execution.
· Maintain strong communication and relationships with internal customers on all NPD objectives.
· Create and manage daily, weekly or seasonal deals to support retail and dealer sales.
· Develop new product offerings, including SKUs and pricing.
· Continually analyze and review pricing to ensure it reflects current cost structure.
· Identify, manage inventory to drive sales.
o Track lead times and inventory levels.
o Develop product offerings and pricing to maximize inventory throughput.
o Develop creative solutions to move inventory.
Bill of Materials
· Oversee the BOM development process for new products or product offerings.
· Ensure BOMs are maintained and kept current.
· The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and minimum 5-years industry work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have strong technical product knowledge.
· Has strong connections to industry and up to date on all industry news and trends.
· Strong project management and execution skills with unfailing attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively communicate professionally both internally and externally.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday