As we make our transition to the great state of Wyoming, we are going to be on the lookout for high performance, exceptionally skilled people to help us grow. If this is you, send the job title you'd like to apply for, your resume, and a cover letter showing us why we can't live without you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Marketing Specialist
Stag Arms is a respected name in the AR platform market and has undergone an incredible amount of change in the last 6 months including new leadership in all departments and a new home in Cheyenne Wyoming.
If you are a creative, dynamic individual with an eye for design that is up for a challenge, read on.
As the Stag Arms Creative Marketing specialist, you will be wearing more than one hat. We’ll need your expertise from cradle to grave on ideation, filming, photography, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok(??), and other stuff we might not even know of yet.
We are looking for a teammate that thinks independently to accomplish an assigned task, can lead a project from start to finish, is not afraid to ask questions and has a fun personality to match.
Bonus points awarded if you:
- Have HTML experience
- Have CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc..)
- Have an interest in firearms and/or want to learn
- Have seen at least one season of Longmire
JOB DESCRIPTION (That stuff HR needs to have listed here)
- Design all content to support the Stag Arms brand identity (online ads, print ads, landing pages, brochures, videos, emails etc.)
- Responsible for creating and editing web, social, and ecommerce related content.
- Product and lifestyle photography and image editing for all channels
- Responsible for ensuring all customer-facing material is implemented correctly, consistently and efficiently
- Assist in identifying, developing, executing and evaluating the marketing strategy
- Study marketplace and competing brands, products and services
- Identify target market segments and develop strategies to communicate with them
- 3 to 5 years of professional graphic design and web content management experience
- An eye for creating unique and engaging photography
- Working knowledge of graphic design, web-page construction, web usability best practices/standards
- A passion for design and digital technologies with a strong artistic expression and style
- An inquiring mind that brings new ideas and new thinking to the organization
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
- Infrequently requires after-hours and/or weekend commitment
- Willing to travel for trade shows & events
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Hubspot, Hootsuite or other CRM/Marketing Software experience a plus but not required
- Big Commerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, or any other Ecommerce experience a plus but not required.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00
- Other times based on business need.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)