The Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Sights are low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sights. The front sight is adjustable for elevation while the dual aperture rear sight is adjustable for windage. Both sights fit most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but are specifically tailored for the AR-15/M16 platform.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
Q: Can the front sight be installed on a railed gas block?
A: Front sight cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
Easy to install and adjust. Durable material. Right springs. The low profile works perfect for the case my weapon is in.
Brought these as back up sights for my ar pistol fit fine are good quality and easy to adjust
These are just the exact sights I needed for my 300 AAC build. Fit is perfect and they don't move. Great price from Stag.
I just got my new Magpul MBUS sights for my recently purchased Stag Stealth Upper and they fit great !, Easy to install and at a great price from Stag, my new favorite site to shop for quality rifle parts and accessories..I would highly recommend them for your next purchase.