Diamondhead’s CLASSIC Rear Sight’s revolutionary design incorporates traditional CLASSIC round apertures and the "goal-post" style Upper Housing. The CLASSIC sight has a very low folded height of 0.435” and is compatible with all Mil. Std. M1913 Picatinny rail systems.
- Traditional CLASSIC round apertures, the "goal-post" style Upper Housing with Reference posts and horizon bars
- Dual same plane short and long range apertures (at exact same height of factory A2 sights)
- Fully deploys and stows with small or large aperture active
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Mil. Spec. Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Combat Durable
Installation: Attaches to picatinny rails
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
Windage adjustments: .5 MOA
Locking system: Locking bar holds the sight down and a spring keeps the sight up while shooting
There is no FAQ for this product.