22 Nosler update
My 1st review can be read where I used a Stag Arms left hand upper to build a 22 Nosler rifle. Everything went together with no problem. Once I got to the range I was initially disappointed with the cartridge. It was tearing up case heads, leaving ejection and extraction damage. I added an adjustable gas block and after it was turned there was a marked improvement. At first I was also disappointed in the accuracy from factory ammo. I have been able to develop a handload using the Nosler 70 grain bullet that stayed right around the 1” average. This gives me an alternative to the 223 Rem. I am really enjoying the rifle now and I am glad that Stag offers this upper. I am waiting for them to be back in stock because I want to build a 300 blackout.